Meet our Team
Cambridge Heart Clinic is operated by a team of highly experienced staff that include consultant cardiologists supported by clinical and admin professionals.
Our people are our greatest asset and we empower our people to do their best. Everyone who works at Cambridge Heart Clinic matters, and our management and operating structure gives everyone, from the most junior healthcare assistant to the senior clinician, an opportunity to contribute ideas to improve clinical outcomes and patient experience.
Our specialist team comprises the following people:
- Consultant cardiologists
- Cath lab radiographers, nurses and cardiac physiologists that assist consultants to perform cath lab procedures
- Recovery ward nurses and HCAs
- Outpatient sonographers, nurses and HCAs performing investigations such as ECG, ambulatory monitoring & echocardiography
- Pre-assessment nurses that prepare and screen patients before a cath lab procedure
- Phlebotomists and technicians to take blood tests and perform cardio-respiratory function tests
- Patient support team comprising administrators, receptionists and hostesses
- Infection control, pharmacy, pathology, fire safety, cleaning and laundry personnel
- Radiation protection team in charge of all aspects of radiation safety & governance
- Estates and engineering teams that support our building and provide hard facilities management
- General manager overseeing all of the above staff and services