- If you are interested in working at Cambridge Heart Clinic, please contact us.
- We are always interested to hear from high quality, motivated professionals willing to work in the technically challenging and complex settings that our healthcare facilities demand.
- We are particularly interested in people with cardiac professional backgrounds with training in cardiac catheter labs, cardiac patient recovery and interest in overnight work.
- To register your interest in part-time or full-time positions, please send an email to our HR department firstname.lastname@example.org providing a cover letter stating your area of expertise or interest, together with your CV.
- Please see our current vacancies below.
Bank Cardiac Nurse, Catheter Lab (Cambridge Heart Clinic)
Job Reference: 2209
Location: Cambridge, UK
- To assist the Cardiologist, acting as 2nd operator, during investigations and procedures carried out in the cardiac cath lab
- To co-ordinate services provided within the laboratory and associated day unit
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the catheter lab
- The service will provide PCI, Angiograms, Pacing and Device implantation
- Aim to deliver the highest quality care
- Maintain and develop skills necessary for this post
- Ensure clinical equipment and work area is maintained to the highest standard of hygiene and functionality
To learn more about this vacancy, please email us providing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com